Unipol has recently opened a brand new bureau in the Union building. Situated next to CATS and opposite Santander, this is a one stop shop for finding the best student dedicated landlords, house hunting advice, contract checking and more.
Where you live is one of the most important aspects of university life and it’s crucial to spend some time choosing the right home for you. So getting free expert advice and high quality homes to choose from right here in LUU means you can find the best house and the best landlord possible.
Unipol is a Leeds based charity dedicated to promoting high quality but affordable student accommodation. It helps students find the best housing they can, and strives to be a beacon of good practice for other housing suppliers. The bureau is a joint venture between Unipol and Leeds University Union.
Pop into Unipol should you need any help with the following...
Need Help Finding a House?
- House Hunting Advice
- Unipol computers for searching for all the best houses available in Leeds - largest database in Leeds
- Advice on the housing market
- Properties on your mobile
Need to find a replacement, another roommate or a group to live with?
- Place a free advert on the Unipol online student notice board.
- Respond to other student’s posts
- Unipol is also on Facebook- another great place to connect with other house hunters!
The Unipol Code
- Renting from Unipol Code landlords ensures quality and safety
- 80% of Leeds landlords are Unipol Code Accredited
- Set of standards for repairs and complaints
- Unipol Accreditation officer to handle disputes that may arise between you and your landlord
- 18,000 bed spaces covered by the Unipol Code in Leeds
Having problems in your current accommodation?
- Unipol Code dispute service
- Free Solicitor appointments for students
- Help through your Student Union
Visit the Website
For lots more online information, visit their website for the Leeds branch at www.unipol.org.uk/leeds.