Henry Price students Love:
• Sharing big kitchens which mean you get to know lots of people really well
• Only having to share a shower & toilet (aka the “shoilet”) with one other person
• Being so conveniently close to the Union with its shops and bars
• The Library pub at the end of the road. Its name hilariously allows you to tell your parents “oh, I’ve been at the Library all day” without actually having to lie, with the added bonus of cheap drinks
• The kebab and pizza shops also at the end of the road. It’s probably best not to look at them in the day, but at night it’s like neon-junkfood-heaven.
Leeds University Union is a registered charity no. 1136742 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 7284768.
Powered by MSL